Monday 5 October 2015

A truly wonderful experience at one of the premier hotels in Dehradun

The Starwood Hotels are always a pleasure to stay in, but this time my stay with Four Points Dehradun was a memorable one.

hotels in Dehradun

I was en-route to Musoorie and I decided to stay at Four Points By Sheraton, Dehradun to recuperate on the way. This turned out to be a great idea since the weather reports in Musoorie were not good. A layover quickly turned into a vacation- and one of the best ones I’ve had in a long time. The views from the room were breathtaking and the hotel in itself is classy and very sophisticated- completely radiating the distinction that Starwood Hotels are known for.

The dining outlets at the hotel are limited- but completely worth it. The Terrace has some unique and uncommon dishes- and I fell in love with their presentation. I mean, sure, the taste of the food matters but the presentation is something that they took a lot of pains to showcase, and it just made the experience a lot more fulfilling.

The Onyx bar is great too- me and my friends enjoyed their signature cocktails and each other’s company. It was great fun, and I think it was just what we needed- to sit down and actually catch up together. I mean, sure you keep texting and talking to your friends but how many times do you actually take out the time to actually listen.

Four Points By Sheraton

Four Points By Sheraton, Dehradun gave me that.
Travel Tip: The hotel is located on Rajpur Road, Dehradun.

No comments:

Post a Comment